Aiveera Terms of ServiceLast updated: June 23, 2021
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your relationship with www.aiveera.com website, firstname.lastname@example.org email (collectively, the "Service") operated by Aiveera (“Aiveera”, "we", "us" or "our"). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Service.
By accessing the website at www.aiveera.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aiveera's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aiveera's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aiveera at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
When you create an account at Aiveera.com, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third-party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- The materials on Aiveera's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Aiveera makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Aiveera does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4.1 Affiliate Disclaimer
Aiveera.com contains affiliate links from multiple referral networks and receives monetary compensation in form of commission for sales made through its affiliate links. The funds received are used for maintenance and continuous development of Aiveera, as well as keeping it available for free to all of its users.
We are aware that several internet browser extensions, predominantly cashback and coupon services, target Aiveera.com and interfere with the website operations as well as affiliate link generation. As such, we kindly ask you to avoid using such services as they are incompatible with Aiveera.com. Failure to do so may result in temporary account restriction. Repeated violations will result in prolonged account restriction.
In no event shall Aiveera or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aiveera's website, even if Aiveera or a Aiveera authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aiveera, its principals, officers, directors, representatives, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers and agents, from and against any claims, losses, damages, losses, obligations, costs, actions or demands.
These include but are not limited to:
- legal and accounting fees resulting from your use of the Service;
- your breach of any of these Terms;
- anything you post on or upload to or otherwise submit to the Service; and
- any activity related to your account. This includes any negligent or illegal conduct by you, any person or entity accessing the Service using your account whether such access is obtained via fraudulent or illegal means.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Aiveera's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aiveera does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Aiveera may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Aiveera does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Aiveera has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aiveera of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
The Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Aiveera.
Aiveera has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Aiveera will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Aiveera may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.